Thursday, May 12, 2016

Partner in Crime

  
 
Day 12 
Today was pretty cool. 

Leading is 2000% better than yesterday, and I now feel that we have a pretty good handle on it. Apart from the occasional getting stuck, we are now walking, stopping (needs refinement but it's there!) doing outside and inside turns, and beginning to lead through gates! Yay baby Arya!

We also worked on rubbing her back legs and belly, as well as picking up front legs. There was a little blip with the front legs, so after we got it so it was ok, I left it for tomorrow. I rubbed down her face and got closer to her nose (yay!)

We took a little brake while I did chores, then picked back up with a little grooming sesh and some over all gal time. She has really become my little buddy, and I am excited to see what we can accomplish this summer! 

Hopefully we'll have tons of little adventures, I can't wait to find out what's in store!

I'll have more pictures next time!
-Allie



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment