Saturday, May 7, 2016

Squeaky Clean Queen


Day 7
Guess who got to brush her little mare today?!

Yes, so the next most exciting milestone to reach (in my opinion). Today I got to brush her. And not just a little bit either. Like brush soaked in show sheen, mat removing kind of brushing. It felt so cool to be able to do such a normal horsey thing with my perfect little desert queen❤️
 
She didn't seem the slightest bit concerned, and even let me brush out her mane (which is luxurious by the way!) 


We began to set up the chute to the round pen, and got 80% finished before I went in with her. We are making progress there too. She was very curious and a little nervous with the panels, but settled immediately as everything else did. She's one smart cookie. 

Arya was very happy to see her food today, and like yesterday waited faithfully by the gate for dinner. 
 
She loves her grain (she even went for it first today!) with her Buglyte supplement, hopefully it'll keep the bugs at bay until I can get her fly sprayed. That'll be an interesting day!


We didn't make much progress with her face today, which is okay by me. I'm just thrilled to be brushing her. 


Till tomorrow!
-Alison












No comments:

Post a Comment